Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Discouraging week...

I did my week 7 weigh in last week, and I had no lost any weight. I haven't gained any, either. I was so discouraged. So hard to diet and work out and yet "not see results".   Erik pointed out that with the workouts I've been doing I've probably lost FAT mass and gained muscle, to stay the same weight. That's great, but I don't have a way to SHOW that.

So, we've ordered this awesome scale that also does body fat testing, etc.  I know that counts as "results", but when the only way you have to tell for sure is your weight and it doesn't change, it's depressing.

I'm also cutting dairy out of my diet for now. I eat lots of cheese, so we'll see how that goes. Plus, I am going to make a better effort to do my 3 a day workouts BEFORE breakfast, and make sure to actually have a breakfast.

Still down 15 lbs....so a bit upset about my weight but I DO know I've made progress in getting healthier/in better shape.

My foot is still hurting, but better. I ran a little bit on Sunday, I may try to tonight, and I have a 5-miler planned for Saturday.

I can't wait until our new scale comes in so I have something OTHER then just that weight number to go by...

No comments:

Post a Comment