Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tracking my progress

I'm just starting to write here...and not sure I'll show this to many people. But I want to start writing some of my food adventures, goals, and accomplishments. Maybe it will help inspire me to keep going!

I started on January 3, 2012 at 225 pounds. Supposedly nobody believes I weighed that much, and I sure hope that's true. But, the sad news is I DID. I am wearing a size 16 pant and XL in shirts. Sigh.

Going low-carb has been very hard for me. I love pasta, bread, sweets, etc...really everything I can't have!! Plus, my boyfriend is on a "gain weight" diet...talk about opposites. He's being very supportive in eating the low-carb meals with me while we're home, and trying to eat all the super extra calorie/high carb foods when he's not around me. But I still KNOW he's eating chocolate and chips and everything else I dream about. So that's quite hard.

I was sick for all of week 5...and then hurt my foot. So, week 6 has been another week of low activity/no cardio. That's killing my weight loss...sigh. I've been extra careful with carbs/calories the last 2 weeks and still managed to lose some weight.

Today is Valentines Day and Erik got me delicious beer...not low-carb. But he made a low-carb dinner. He's awesome.

Unfortunately...cramps and hormones made me cheat today, so I've definitely gone over my allotted carbs per day. Oops. :(

Week 4 weigh-in was 212 pounds. That's 13 lbs down.

Week 6 weigh-in is tomorrow. I'm hoping to be down at least 15 lbs. total.  We'll see...

Here's to my 55 pound goal! I lost 9 in 1 month. Hopefully month 2 treats me decently, too. I'd like to be happy in a bathing suit this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment